The «Glass Fiber: Global Markets 2021-2026» report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global market for glass fiber is estimated to grow from $10.4 billion in 2021 to reach about $12.8 billion by 2026, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.1% during the forecast period of 2021-2026.
The global market for glass wool is estimated to grow from $3.2 billion in 2021 to reach $3.8 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 3.0% during the forecast period of 2021-2026.
The global market for glass fiber strands is estimated to grow from $2.4 billion in 2021 to reach $3.2 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 5.4% during the forecast period of 2021-2026.
This report will cover the glass fiber industry. Definitive and detailed estimates and forecasts of the global market are provided, followed by a detailed analysis of the regions, glass types, resin types, product types, end uses and on-going trends.
This report covers the technological, economic and business considerations of the glass fiber industry, with analyses and forecasts provided for global markets. Included in the report are descriptions of market forces relevant to the glass fiber industry and their areas of application.
Global markets are presented for the size of glass fiber segments, along with growth forecasts through 2026. Estimates of sales values are based on the price in the supply chain. Market-driving forces and industry structure are examined. International aspects are analyzed for all global regions and types of glass fiber. Profiles of major global manufacturers are presented.
This report considers the impact of COVID-19. In 2020, the growth rate of every industry around the world was impacted by the pandemic. In addition to taking measures to lock down their respective countries to contain the spread of the coronavirus, especially in affected cities, various governments around the world are also taking the measures necessary to contain the economic slowdown.
The glass fiber market is further segmented based on its glass type: S-Glass, C-Glass, E-Glass, ECR-Glass and others. The market can be segmented by resin type as polyesters, vinyl ester, epoxy, polyamide, polypropylene and others. The market can be segmented by product type as glass wool, roving, yarn, strands and others. The market is also segmented into end uses like transportation, automotive, marine, aerospace, construction, electrical and electronics, energy and power, pipe and tank, consumer goods, and others.
The Report Includes:
- 236 data tables
- An up-to-date analysis of the current and future global markets for glass fiber technologies
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historic data from 2020, estimates for 2021, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Evaluation and forecast the glass fiber market size both in value and volumetric terms, and their corresponding market share analysis by the type of glass, resin, product, application, end user, and geographic region
- Understanding of the upcoming market opportunities and areas of focus to forecast this market into various segments and sub-segments
- Country specific data and market value analysis for the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Brazil, China, India, Japan, U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Russia, and GCC countries
- Identification of the major market drivers, opportunities, constraints and other macroeconomic forces influencing the demand for glass fiber
- Detailed review of the glass fiber manufacturing process, technology assessment, economic and business considerations of the industry, and value chain analysis
- Discussion of the competitive landscape and market share analysis of the key companies operating within glass fiber industry, along with their proprietary technologies, strategic alliances, and other development strategies
- Increasing Demand from Automotive and Transportation Industry
- Increasing Demand for Electric Vehicles
- Growth in Construction Industry
- Volatile Raw Material Prices for Composites
- Recycling of Glass Wool over Traditional Disposing
- Increasing Need for Wind Energy
- China Jushi Co., Ltd. (China National Building Material Co., Ltd.)
- Chongqing Polycomp International Corp.
- Glasstex Fiberglass Materials Corp.
- Johns Manville (Berkshire Hathaway Inc.)
- Nippon Electric Glass Co., Ltd.
- Owens Corning
- PFG Fiber Glass Corp. (Nan-Ya-Plastics)
- Saint-Gobain (Vetotrex)
- Taishan Glass Fiber Inc.
- Xingtai Jinniu Glass Fiber Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/p2hb98