The «U.S. Water and Wastewater Treatment Technologies Market by Treatment Technologies Type and Application – Forecasts to 2029» report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The U.S. Water and Wastewater Treatment Technologies Market is expected to reach a value of $24.63 billion by 2029, at a CAGR of 5.0% during the forecast period 2022-2029.
The United States Water and Wastewater Treatment Technologies Industry
The growth of the U.S. water and wastewater treatment technologies market is attributed to stringent regulations on the safe and appropriate use of onsite wastewater treatment systems (OWTS), improvements in wastewater treatment technology, and the increasing prevalence of waterborne diseases.
Furthermore, the growing demand for energy-efficient and advanced water treatment technologies is expected to provide significant growth opportunities for the vendors operating in the U.S. water and wastewater treatment technologies market. However, the high installation, maintenance, and operational costs are expected to hinder the growth of this market to a notable extent. In addition, the aging and deterioration of existing water infrastructure are the challenges for the growth of the U.S. water and wastewater treatment technologies market.
The study includes a comprehensive analysis of the U.S. water and wastewater treatment technologies market based on treatment technologies (membrane separation & filtration, sludge management technology, activated sludge, clarification), and application (municipal, industrial [food and beverages, pharmaceuticals & chemicals, power generation, oil & gas, pulp & paper, mining, petrochemicals, semiconductor, and other industrial applications]).
Key Questions Answered in the Report
- Which are the high-growth market segments in terms of treatment technologies type and application?
- What is the historical market size of the U.S. water and wastewater treatment technologies market?
- What are the market forecasts and estimates for 2022-2029?
- What are the major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges in the U.S. water and wastewater treatment technologies market?
- Who are the major players in the market, and what shares of the market do they hold?
- How is the competitive landscape for the U.S. water and wastewater treatment technologies market?
- What are the recent developments in the U.S. water and wastewater treatment technologies market?
- What are the various strategies adopted by the major players operating in this market?
- Who are the local emerging players in the U.S. water and wastewater treatment technologies market, and how do they compete with the established players?
- Stringent Regulations on Safe and Appropriate Use of Onsite Wastewater Treatment Systems (OWTS)
- Growing Advancements in Wastewater Treatment Technology
- Increasing Prevalence of Waterborne Diseases
- High Installation, Maintenance, and Operating Costs
- Growing Demand For Energy-efficient And Advanced Water Treatment Technologies
- Upgrading and Repairing of Aging Water Infrastructure
Scope of the Report
U.S. Water and Wastewater Treatment Technologies Market, by Treatment Technologies Type
- Membrane Separation & Filtration
- Reverse Osmosis (RO) Membranes
- Ultrafiltration (UF) Membranes
- Microfiltration (MF) Membrane
- Nanofiltration (NF) Membranes
- Other Filtration Technologies
- Sludge Management Technology
- Activated Sludge
- Industrial Demineralization
- Membrane Bioreactor (MBR)
- UV And Ozone
- Dissolved Air Flotation
- Electrochemical Scale Treatment Systems
- Electrochemical Water Treatment Technology (Electrocoagulation and Electro-Oxidation- EEC/EEO)
- Other Treatment Technologies
U.S. Water and Wastewater Treatment Technologies Market, by Application
- Food & Beverages
- Pharmaceuticals and Chemicals
- Power Generation
- Pulp and Paper
- Oil & Gas
- Other Industrial Applications
- Suez Environnement S.A. (France)
- Veolia Environnement SA. (France)
- Xylem Inc. (U.S.)
- DuPont de Nemours Inc. (U.S.)
- 3M Company Inc. (U.S.)
- Pentair plc (U.K.)
- Kurita Water Industries Ltd. (Japan)
- Bio-Microbics Inc. (U.S.)
- Calgon Carbon Corporation (U.S.)
- Trojan Technologies Inc. (Canada)
- Ecolab Inc. (U.S.)
- GFL Environmental Inc. (U.S.)
- Clean TeQ Water Limited (Australia)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2u5znn